Export Financial Services
The primary purpose of accounting is to provide the information that is needed for sound economic decision-making. The main purpose of financial accounting is to prepare financial statements that provide information about the organization. Financial Accounting is performed according to generally acceptable accounting principles (GAAP) in America and IAS/IFRS in the rest of the countries within the laws and rules of a particular country.
Preparation of statements is basic to financial accounting; they are also called General Purpose Financial Statements because they serve the purpose of several users of Financial statements Accountants basically prepare four financial statements for meeting decision maker's needs.
Our main focus is to add value to the auditee organization, we understand the auditee process and guide the ways and means available to automate tasks which can reduce manual error and dependence on manpower.
Our Services Include:
Business Process Outsourcing
- Outsourcing of core functions like procurement, bidding, accounts, etc.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Outsourcing
- Payroll Management
- Accounting and MIS
- Audit & Assurance:
- Audit of Special nature
- Cost Reduction
- Manpower Analysis and Rationalization
- Preparation of Business Plan and its Monitoring
- Financial Due Diligence
- Review of Business Processes and assurance
- Designing of Standard Operating Procedures
- Automation of repetitive tasks.
- Designing processes which can add value to the auditee organization.
- QuickBooks Online
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Fresh Books
- Clear Books etc. including customer’s customized software
- Google Drive
- T Sheet
- and others